4400 Sandy Creek Road
Madison, Georgia 30650
Magnificent Vistas | Aerial Video
- Unobstructed vistas of gently rolling horse pastures frame this Southern vernacular farmhouse sited on 16 acres of pastures and woods in North Morgan County.
- Contemporary open floor plan; abundant natural light; wrapped with sheltered porches to enjoy the views.
- Quality craftsmanship, Professional grade appliances; solid cherry cabinets; Brazilian granite; wide plank oak floors.
- Master retreat on main. 4 BR with in-suite baths; Library; Recreation room; Exercise Room; 2d floor bistro kitchen.
- Generous proportions; soaring ceilings; walk-in closets. Full basement; two garages; Barn with workshop; and two level living space for caretaker or guest suite. Four board fencing;, premium landscaping embellish the pastoral feel.
- Carefully selected plants and trees provide year-round color; thoughtfully designed hardscaping and expertly placed hardwoods underscore the tranquility of the setting.
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 4
- Lot (Tract 2 and 3) 16 Acres
- Built 2007
- Barn Yes
- Guest Apartment Yes
- 2017 Taxes $7,785
- Price $950,000
- GAMLS Listing #46850